Friday, July 27, 2012

On the way Home

YAY!! Above the cloud sea!!

 Our journey went like this↓
Eugene→Seattle→San Francisco→ Taiwan


Sayonara! This is a right time to say sayonara because I don't know when
will I come to America again. I really enjoy those days in America.
It's a really special experience to me.
I will miss Eugene and all my friends there :''(

To Levy: I miss you a lot ALREADY!!

(Airplane snack was a smart thought!! I don't like Airplane food. Yuck!!)

▲On the sky above Seattle!!
Sad that I didn't get a chance to go there.
▲San Francisco!!
Where my best friend Scarlett moved to.
I hope  I can go there in the future, I've always want to go to San Francisco.
And I want to visit Scarlett :D Miss her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
MUCH
▲Over two layers of oceans. I'm over the Pacific Ocean and Cloud Ocean at the
same time!!  ^_^

We're more and more near Taiwan!!


Woooo!!  Home home sweet home!! The entire journey was exhausted.
Daddy carried all the baggage all the way from Eugene to Taiwan.
And they can add up to 200 lbs!!
Sadly, I was not able to help.  (I have fat, but no muscle lol)

 Hello Formosa!! After three years, I've come back to you! 
(**Formosa means beautiful island in Portuguese. It's a well-known name for Taiwan :D )




I must admit.... I've been in Taiwan for 29 days already.
I should have update earlier..... Lazy me...lol


 I'm going to live in Taiwan perhaps for a long time.
I don't know when will I go to America again.....
Coming back to Taiwan was a big decision that I hesitate for a long time....
But I guess I made the right decision. I want to be with my family.





5 comments:

  1. Great job.

    You can share with our friends in the States.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiku@ thanks for your encouragements :)

    Levyyyy chan chan chan~~!! I miss your humor. You should talk to me more. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww... Alice, I miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much too! I bet you will visit me one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I would really like that :) Thank you so much!!